Industriële AutomatiseringRegio Utrecht€ 3500-4000 Highlights – Project Engineer position with the market leader in infrastructure projects in the Netherlands; – Varied projects, both national and international; – Many (internal) training and growth opportunities; What you will be doing As a Project Engineer for Fire Safety and Security it is your job to ensure safety in tunnels. There are […]Lees meer
– Project Engineer position with the market leader in infrastructure projects in the Netherlands;
– Varied projects, both national and international;
– Many (internal) training and growth opportunities;
What you will be doing
As a Project Engineer for Fire Safety and Security it is your job to ensure safety in tunnels. There are a large number of sub-installations in tunnels, such as fire safety, energy supply, lighting, drainage, ventilation, traffic installations, communication systems, building installations, and surveillance. Some of these sub-installations are outsourced to sub-contractors, including Fire, Safety and Security.
As a Project Engineer, you are the technical generalist who is able to write the specifications for the Fire, Safety and Security installations based on a specification. You give an indication of what the wishes are and what requirements a design must meet.
In this role, you work closely with various internal and external stakeholders. Internally, you deal with the Technical Manager (Technical accountable person) and the various Lead Engineers with whom you need to link your sub-installation.
Externally, you have a lot of contact with sub-contractors. The detail engineering and implementation of the work is outsourced. You request quotes, delegate the work, ensure that it meets the specified requirements, and coordinate that the work is carried out in the correct manner.
Of course, you keep an eye on the planning and budget for the Fire, Safety and Security sub-installation.
What we are looking for
– HBO or WO technical oriented study;
– 1-3 years of work experience;
– Strong affinity with technology in the broadest sense of the word;
– Strong written skills (good writer);
– Communicator, rule keeper, and strongly developed organizational ability;
– Affinity with infrastructure projects and larger, more complex project organizations;
– Some affinity with Fire, Safety and Security systems is a plus, but not a requirement;
– Excellent English speaker and writer.
What we offer
– Permanent contract;
– Salary up to €4.000,- gross per month;
– Fixed 13th month;
– 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
– Wide range of courses and training;
– 3 days of working from home and 2 days in the office.
Our client is a multinational and world-leading company in industrial automation. This Dutch business unit deals with (large) infrastructure projects such as the control and operation systems of tunnels, bridges, locks, dams, and traffic control centers.
Did we manage to get you excited?
For more information about the job Project Engineer, you can contact Robin Brand at phone number +31 6 21 31 20 26 or via email: email@example.com
Want to find out more information via WhatsApp? Feel free to send me a message at the number mentioned above.