Test Manager Infrastructure
Industriële AutomatiseringRegio Zoetermeer€ 6000-6500 Highlights – Test Manager Infrastructure position with the market leader in the Netherlands; – Varied projects, both national and international; – Many (internal) training and growth opportunities. *Industrial Automation Testing, not IT What you will be doing As a Test Manager Infrastructure for our client, you coordinate test processes within the Infrastructure. At […]Lees meer
– Test Manager Infrastructure position with the market leader in the Netherlands;
– Varied projects, both national and international;
– Many (internal) training and growth opportunities.
*Industrial Automation Testing, not IT
What you will be doing
As a Test Manager Infrastructure for our client, you coordinate test processes within the Infrastructure. At the start of a project, based on the requirements set by the client and applicable standards, as a Test Manager Infrastructure you determine if the requirements are testable and develop a strategy for the entire testing process from the design phase to maintenance. This means you are responsible for the test strategy for the tests FAT, SAT, iSAT etc. including the deliveries of the corresponding test documents like test plans, test specifications, test reports etc
You motivate and lead the entire testing team, monitor the testing schedule and budget, and provide advice on plans developed by suppliers or third parties. With your “helicopter view,” you are involved in setting up, organizing, and managing various complex testing processes. The project team consists of 37 people distributed over the disciplines command and control, tunnel systems and the project management office.
What we offer
– Permanent contract;
– Salary up to €6.500,- gross per month;
– Fixed 13th month;
– 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
– Wide range of courses and training;
– 3 days of working from home and 2 days in the office.
– Devising the comprehensive test plan for all company projects and delivering the necessary documentation;
– You conduct frequent team meetings (both on and off-site) with the customer and other groups;
– Ensuring the proper execution of Systems Engineering processes such as Testing, Verification and Validation;
– You modify the testing plans as per new technical change requests that impact the test strategy;
– You possess strong interpersonal skills, enabling you to foster effective collaboration within your team, as well as with the customer and other group;
– You are prepared to travel to Sweden for around two weeks every month (50% of the time) to attend routine test alignment meetings.
What we are looking for
– Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Automation, Systems and Control, Electrical Engineering or similar;
– Approximately 5 years of experience as a Testing engineer or Test Coordinator;
– Affinity with the Infrastructure domain (experience is not required);
– Communicative, hands-on, persistened;
– Hands-on, eager to learn;
– Excellent English speaker and writer.
Our client is a multinational and world-leading company in industrial automation. This Dutch business unit deals with (large) infrastructure projects such as the control and operation systems of tunnels, bridges, locks, dams, and traffic control centers.
Did we manage to get you exited?
For more information about the role of Test Manager Infrastructure, you can contact Robin Brand at phone number +31 6 21 31 20 26 or via email: email@example.com
Want to find out more information via WhatsApp? Feel free to send me a message at the number mentioned above.
Why others preceded you in working through Comaen
Take a look at our YouTube channel or read the reviews from other Engineers on comaen.nl/reviews.