– Salary indication of up to €5.000, – depending on experience;
– Great career opportunities;
– Challenging technical environment.
What will you do?
As an Instrumentation Engineer you have regular consultations with customers. You work out the demands that you inventory in these kinds of conversations in a plan of requirements. You are then responsible for developing cost estimates and determining packages and choosing the right instruments. As an Instrumentation Engineer you also ensure that the required information is met, and you are responsible for the validation
– Independently drawing up budgets;
– Determining packages;
– You make a choice of the right instruments;
– You ensure that the required certification is in order;
– You prepare the detailed documents independently;
– You prepare RFC packages, including block diagrams and cabinet layouts;
– You provide complete lists of materials, circuit diagrams, cable calculations and connections;
– You are responsible for ATEX and SIL calculations;
– You are responsible for directing the draftsman and constructors.
What we offer
– Salary indication of up to €5.000,- depending on experience;
– €1.200 training budget;
– 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days;
– Internal growth opportunities.
What we are looking for
– Education at Bachelor’s level;
– Proven instrumentation knowledge;
– Low voltage knowledge;
– Experience working with a P&ID;
– Independent, accurate, enthusiastic and team player.
Our client is active in technical services worldwide, with 5,500 employees in 29 locations in the Netherlands. With innovative technical, digital, and sustainable solutions, they help customers within the utility, industry, and government sectors. They design, install, realize, maintain, and advise on technical installations at customers throughout the Netherlands. Constant improvement is paramount. In this way, our client helps its customers to keep up with the latest developments. And those customers are assisted in the three transitions of our time: in the field of energy, digital and industrial.