Software Engineer English
Industriële AutomatiseringRegio Utrecht€ 3500-4000 Highlights – Software Engineering English position with the market leader in the Netherlands; – Varied projects, both nationally and internationally; – Many (internal) training and growth opportunities. What you will be doing As a Software Engineer English, you are part of a project team that works on the design of an integral […]Lees meer
– Software Engineering English position with the market leader in the Netherlands;
– Varied projects, both nationally and internationally;
– Many (internal) training and growth opportunities.
What you will be doing
As a Software Engineer English, you are part of a project team that works on the design of an integral control design for complex infrastructure projects, such as tunnels, bridges, and traffic control centers. Within the project team you work with approximately 5 colleagues.
As a Software Engineer English you create the software based on a functional design, using TIA Portal and Simatic S7. You test the software you have created by means of simulations (Digital Twin) and optimize it. You are on location at the time of delivery of the project and to commission the systems.
Within infrastructure projects, it is customary to work according to Systems Engineering. This is a method of working to ensure the quality within the projects as much as possible. As a Senior Software Engineer English, you play a role in the tender phase, preliminary design, final design, and implementation design.
In addition, you have to deal with a large number of sub-installations, such as power supply, lighting, drainage, ventilation, traffic installations, fire-fighting installations, communication systems, building installations, and surveillance. The complexity lies in the fact that all these systems (controlled by PLC’s) must be able to work well together / communicate with each other.
– Realization of the control systems in Simatic S7 and TIA Portal;
– Simulating, testing and optimizing systems;
– Ensuring the integrity of different sub-installations;
– Reporting to Senior Engineer and or Lead engineer;
– Commissioning of installations from suppliers and in operation.
What we offer
– Permanent contract;
– Salary up to €4.000,- gross per month;
– Fixed 13th month;
– 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
– Wide range of courses and training;
– 3 days working from home and 2 days in the office.
What we are looking for
– HBO Industrial Automation, Technical Informatics or similar;
– Approximately 2-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
– Affinity with the Infrastructure domain (experience is not required);
– Communicative, hands-on, persistent
– Hands-on, eager to learn;
– Excellent English speaker and writer.
Our client is a multinational and world-leading company in industrial automation. This Dutch business unit deals with (large) infrastructure projects such as the control and operation systems of tunnels, bridges, locks, dams, and traffic control centers.
Did we manage to get you excited?
For more information about the job Software Engineer English, you can contact Robin Brand at phone number +31 6 21 31 20 26 or via email: email@example.com
Want to find out more information via WhatsApp? Feel free to send me a message at the number mentioned above.
Why others preceded you in working through Comaen
Take a look at our YouTube channel or read the reviews from other Engineers on comaen.nl/reviews.